Pedestrian & Bicyclist Accidents Videos

If my child has been injured or killed by a motor vehicle when he or she was a pedestrian in Florida, what are our rights?

Because a minor child cannot file a lawsuit on their own, you as the parent would represent your child in any legal action regarding a pedestrian accident in Florida. As a parent, you have the right to seek compensation on your child’s behalf when they are injured or killed in a pedestrian accident in Florida. Because this process can be difficult to handle while you are dealing with helping your child recover from their injuries, you should seek help from a Florida pedestrian accident attorney before you file your claim.

Call to Action



The Injury Law Firm of South Florida handles cases throughout Florida from their Fort Lauderdale office. Here is a list of some of the counties and cities we serve:

Martin County

Jensen Beach, Jupiter, Stuart Sewall’s, Point Ocean, Breeze Park.

St. Lucie County

Fort Pierce, Port St Lucie.

Lee County

Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, East Dunbar, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel.

Palm Beach County

West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, and throughout the greater Palm Beach area.

Broward County

Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Hallandale, Pembroke Pines, Hallandale Beach, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Weston, Miramar, Plantation, Sunrise, Coral Springs and throughout the greater Broward area.

Miami-Dade County

Miami, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, South Miami, Kendall, Hialeah North Miami Beach, Aventura, Sunny Isles, and throughout the greater Miami-Dade area.

Collier County